Alex Drozdovsky is a strategic brand communications and design thinking professional. Author, strategist and keynote speaker. Originally from Eastern Europe, he spent 10 years in creative industries working for agencies like BBDO Worldwide, BrandScience, OMD Media Direction, Proximity, Heraldist& Wondermarks. Portfolio includes brand platforms, creative solutions and marketing innovation for brands across a number of sectors including FMCG, Automotive, Banking & Finance, Healthcare & Pharma, DIY & Crafts, Telecommunications, Technological Startupsand Sports (Fazer, Bio Food Lab, Honda, Subaru, Tele2 Russia, KeramaMarazzi, QIWI Group, ModulBank, Alfa-Bank, FC Spartak Moscow, OtkritieArena).
Member at Account Planning Group London.
Head of Strategy Planning Bootcamp at British Higher School of Art & Design.
Co-Author and Creative Director at award-winning educational initiative –digitalvocabulary.com
In 2016 Alex re-joined BBDO GROUP as a Creative & Brand Strategy Director. He is currently based in Moscow.
INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN & TEACHING EXPERIENCE
Involved in instructional design and e-learning, leading workshop moderation and facilitation.
Keynote speaker at international and regional industry events (ESOMAR Global & Regional Events, CEE Marketing
Research Forum, Stockholm Digital Dimensions, Greater Europe Meetings, MIAF Red Apple, Design & Advertising Week).
Copenhagen Business School (CPD) –Strategic Management and Innovation
British Higher School of Art and Design (CPD) –Design Management
Peoples' Friendship University (MA) –Integrated Marketing Communications
The course is structured in 10 weeks, one 2 hours length session per week. Students will be provided by theoretical and practical knowledge. The weekly sessions will have the following topic structure:
1. Introduction to strategy planning. What is a planner, what kind of roles, tasks and profiles of a planner.
2. In search for insights: techniques and tools. How to use insights to inspire creativity and build a strategy.
3. Research in planning: approaches and tools.
4. Brand positioning. The value of having a solid brand position.
5. Brand platforms and models: an entire world on one page.
6. Strategic conceptualisation: how to go beyond boring briefs and inspire great work.
7. Behavioural economics and behaviour change.
8. Trend spotting: how to identify and leverage trends.
9. Strategic design and design thinking influence on modern planning.
10. Presenting strategy to clients.
Course Fee: N200,000 per participant