Now You Can Study in Lagos and Earn a Prestigious Certificate from Miami Ad school.
Well, it’s more about the quality of the training than the certificate really, although you could flash that any where in the world and get respected. After all, for the past four years, the Gunn Report, the top advertising ranking authority globally, has named the Miami Ad School, the best advertising schools in the world based on the quality of the awards received by Miami Ad School students.
Presently we offer the following 3 programs:
Introduction to Creative Thinking
This unique 10-week course from Miami Ad School, the world’s #1 creative school, is designed to provide basic, but world class training for young talents, especially those who have just finished their tertiary education in whatever field, who wish to work in the Creative Communications Industry. It is fully backed up with an enviable completion certificate from Miami Ad School. The features of the programme include:
- Training by a Miami Ad School teacher in the rudiments of creating successful campaigns across all media.
- Helping the student build a quality portfolio to present as part of job seeking process.
- Matching students with internship positions during the training programme with our partner agencies. No doubt that many of them will end up being retained.
- Students will work 4 days at their internship locations and one day for class work.
- Class work will normally take place in the evening from 6:00pm and is once a week, although work on individual briefs will stretch through the week
- The introductory fee is just ₦200,000. Great value for a 10-week world class training with Miami Ad School.
How to Create Great Ad Campaigns
This 10-week program includes three courses – Copywriting, Concepting and Integrated Concepting. The program is coordinated directly from Miami Ad School Berlin and students interact live with tutors via videoconferencing. This is one more way we’re taking advantage of the wonders of modern technology.
Corporate organisations that can provide up to 10 students can also request to have a classroom setup within their premises for their staff instead of having them attend the general class.
Fee: ₦800,000 per participant.
The Digital Tools Program
The Digital Tools Program will help you get ahead in today’s digital communication world. This program includes:
- Internet: History and technical background
- Preparing images/pictures/graphics in Photoshop
Video-Editing & Flash
InDesign and Illustrator
- Printing-Scanning Basics (Rasterization/Descreen/Resolutions)
- Color Modes / Data Formats / Saving for DTP Usage etc.
Fee: ₦200,000 per participant for each quarter.
Classes for all programs begin every quarter.
Miami Ad School Scholarship Competition
For the sixth consecutive year, we're offering creatives from Nigeria the opportunity to study on scholarship at Miami Ad School campuses of their choice in Europe and the United States of America. Miami Ad School is the most awarded advertising school in the world and according to Gunn’s Report, “the best advertising schools in the world”. Scholarships are availble in 3 categories:
1. The Adebola Babatunde Scholarship - for 2-year professional certificate courses in Art Direction, Copywriting, Digital Design, Photography and Video. The scholarship is for study in Miami Ad Schools in the USA and Europe.
2. First Degree Scholarship - awarded towards a 3-year Bachelor of Arts degree in joint programme between Miami Ad School and Steinbeis University for studies in Art Direction, Copywriting, Digital Design, Photography and Video. This scholarship is for studies only in Miami Ad Schools in Hamburg and Berlin.
3. Masters Degree Scholarship - awarded towards a 2-year Masters of Science degree in joint programme between Miami Ad School and Steinbeis University for studies in Art Direction, Copywriting, Digital Design, Photography and Video. This scholarship is for studies only in Miami Ad Schools in Hamburg and Berlin.
For more information please contact us.